Pic2map.com: A Comprehensive Overview



Pic2map.com is a handy online tool that bridges the gap between your photos and their geographical origins. Have you ever wondered where a particular snapshot was taken? Pic2map.com comes to the rescue by analyzing EXIF data embedded in your image files, revealing the GPS coordinates and providing a map view with detailed address information. Let’s delve deeper into this intriguing platform.

Website Traffic and Rankings

Pic2map.com received approximately 221.5K visits, with an average session duration of 5 minutes and 36 seconds, traffic to the website has increased by 15.1%. Visitors primarily arrive via Google organic search (52.33% of traffic), followed by direct visits (28.29%). The audience predominantly uses desktop devices (50.8%), with mobile devices accounting for the remaining 49.2%. Additionally, Pic2map.com’s audience explores related domains such as jimpl.comexifdata.com, and geoimgr.com. This traffic and ranking report is created as of Mar 2024 .

Website Owner

Pic2map.com’s ownership details remain undisclosed .

Domain Age

The domain age of this website is 8 years, 10 months and 16 days old as of 15 Mar 2024. This domain was created 27th of April 2015 .


  1. Google Maps: The ubiquitous mapping service offers robust location features, including reverse geocoding based on photos.
  2. GeoImgr: Similar to Pic2map.com, GeoImgr extracts location data from images and displays it on a map.
  3. ExifTool: A powerful command-line tool for reading and editing EXIF metadata, including location information.


Pic2map.com simplifies the quest for photo origins, making it a valuable resource for travelers, photographers, and curious minds. Whether you’re reminiscing about a vacation or investigating mysterious snapshots, Pic2map.com sheds light on the hidden geography behind your images.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Table of Contents